I have been working for weeks on a room switch- the office is going downstairs and the sewing space is coming upstairs.
I seem to be unable to make a decision though on what direction to go with my sewing space- the office is coming together and I am loving it….the sewing space….I am overwhelmed.
What I know.
- I want to sit in front of the window and sew, the natural light is a big part of my decision to move the sewing room upstairs.
- I want floor shelving- not hung. SmashedPeasAndCarrots perfection!
- I am going to try to get by without painting the room- current color is a light grey.
- I want this IKEA table as my cutting table- well I ALMOST know this. I am 90% sure. I am anxious to show Mr. Wonderful and share that it’s $399 and see what options he comes up with. Check out this instagram post!
Images found on Pinterest- no links were found.
I am green with envy at some of these spaces.
What I need to decide-
- Color Scheme- I know I want all white furniture and white curtains but what do I want to accent with?
- Do I use my green cabinet that is in my old space?
- Do I need a rug or no rug?